We know what it’s like to have your engine blow up, or be involved in an accident, you have tests booked and you need a car urgently.
We have dual controlled petrol or diesel Vauxhall Corsas available for immediate collection from Scunthorpe or can have one delivered to your house within 24 hours, we even work through the night so you don’t have to let your pupils down.
The costs for a weeks car hire is Just £100 plus £20 vat & £20 Insurance = £140
(Initial £12 Document fee per car)
We charge just £15 plus 75p per mile to deliver and the same price for collection, To work the delivery or collection charge
- Go to google maps click on directions enter DN15 9TE (Winterton, Scunthorpe)
- Click on directions
- enter your postcode, it will tell you the number of miles
- Multiply the number of miles by 75p add £15 then add 20% vat, you will need to multiply this by 2 if you would like us to deliver & collect.
If you would like to collect the car yourself we are just a bus or a £15 taxi ride from Scunthorpe train station (for taxi phone 01724 844 644), cars can be collected 7 days a week 365 days a year (by appointment only).
To reserve your car today phone FREEPHONE 0800 316 2226 lines open Mon – Fri 09:00 to 20:00, Sat & Sun 10:00 to 16:00.
20 Top Road
Directions from Scunthorpe train station
- You will need the number 350 to Hull bus
- Exit the train station and walk right on the road in front (Station Road)
- Take the 5th left on to Cole Street
- Take the 2nd right on to Fenton Street
- Follow the road and you will have reached Scunthorpe Bus Station
- Board the 350 Humber Fastcat bus to Winterton – it costs £3-4
- The bus takes approx. 15 minutes.
- Ask the driver to alert you once you are in Winterton
- Get off at the second stop in Winterton
- Proceed to walk straight on at the roundabout
- Number 20 will be on the right hand side
- Ask your account manager for the security code if the gate is shut or ring the buzzer for attention.